Win a trip others dream of!
Get a chance to win a fully paid trip for two to watch the UEFA Champions League 2014/15 Round 16 or the Final match in association with MasterCard® - an Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.
To qualify for the draw:
- Apply for an Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Card. New cards issued during the period of the campaign will get additional chances for winning.
- Or use your Titanium MasterCard® Card for purchases. For every JOD 50 spent on your card (or the equivalent in other currencies), you will get one chance to enter the draw.
Do not miss this opportunity! Use your Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard® Card or apply for one and gain chances.
Cards issuance is subject to the Bank’s approval and the terms & conditions. Terms & conditions related to the product and promotion apply. The campaign will run from 15/12/2014 until 31/1/2015. Tickets are courtesy of MasterCard® - an Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.
Campaign’s Terms & Conditions:
Arab Bank in cooperation with MasterCard – an official sponsor of the UEFA Champions League 2014 - 2015 Campaign Terms & Conditions
MasterCard UEFA Champions League 2014 - 2015 Campaign in Association with Arab Bank starting in Jordan on the 15th of December 2014 until 31/1/2015.
1. Eligible customers are individual holding Arab Bank MasterCard Titanium
2. Purchase transactions will be included and Cash Transactions will not be included in the Campaign
3. Only Posted “point of sale” transactions will be included in the Campaign
4. Cards should be active and not delinquent at draw date.
5. Eligible Customers will accumulate one chance to enter the draw per each 50 JOD or equivalent in other currencies spent using their MasterCard Titanium during the Campaign period
6. Supplementary credit card POS spending will be added to the primary card POS spending if not with separate limit while supplementary cards with separate limits will be treated as a primary card.
7. Customer issuing new MasterCard Titanium during the Campaign period will receive extra 50 chances to enter the draw per each primary card issued after 1st usage.
8. The maximum number of chances per card is 500 chances per draw.
9. The minimum number of chances to enter the second draw to win a trip to watch the final game should be 100 chances per card.
10. Two draws will take place at the end of the Campaign period to watch UEFA Champions League 2014 - 2015
11. The first draw will be dedicated for a Round of 16 Match and the second draw would be a special draw on the Final
12. Winners will be announced at the end of the campaign. Eligible Customers who did not win at the first draw will be included in the next draw.
13. Each Customer may win only once during the campaign period on any of his / her eligible Cards.
14. Arab Bank employees are excluded from this campaign.
15. The bank reserves the right to decide the eligible Customers based on the most accurate information available at the time of decision and the bank’s decision in this regards will be final.
16. The prizes are not transferable at all.
17. Each UEFA Champions League2014 – 2015 Match Package would include the following:
a. 4 days/ 3 nights program,
b. Meet and greet service upon arrival at airport.
c. Group activity/ tour on arrival or departure day.
d. Daily breakfast.
e. Two category tickets to see a UEFA Champions League2014 – 2015 match (Tickets are courtesy of MasterCard)
f. Four- star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy.
g. All scheduled group transportation.
18. Arab bank will cover the Air tickets.
19. UEFA Champions League 2014 – 2015 Match Package benefits & details are subject to the terms and condition of MasterCard Inc. and the Bank shall not be held responsible for any changes and/or cancellation for the benefit(s) offered by MasterCard mentioned in Article 17 above.
20. The awarded UEFA Champions League2014 – 2015 Package must be redeemed by the winner him or herself. The winner will therefore can choose a travel companion at his or her discretion. All other details related to the prize, including information related to the match itself (e.g. hosting city, date, teams playing etc.) will be communicated to the winners in the prize acceptance letter.
21. Winner should arrange to obtain the required travel visa and shall be given be given 15 working days to apply for the same starting from the date of the prize announcement, if the Travelling Visa is not obtained, the Bank reserves the right to transfer the prize to another and the winner will not receive any alternative prize or the cash equivalent of the prize.
22. The bank will announce when the terms and conditions of this campaign have been amended
23. The Bank will announce if decided to terminate this Campaign at any time.
24. Winners will be announced in any means appropriate for the bank.